We are currently on the lookout for a talented Architect – Cloud Engineering with a deep understanding of cloud services to lead our digital security efforts.
- Keep the cloud platform up to date with latest design considerations following industry best practices while making it cost effective and maintaining security and resiliency of the platform.
- Lead the development, documentation, and adoption of effective company wide policies to achieve the above.
- Work closely with product, engineering, quality, and other teams and provide technical expertise to efficiently deploy their workloads into the cloud platform.
- Perform PCI related activities to make sure that the cloud platform meet PCI standard requirements.
- Routinely audit the cloud infrastructure, policies, accounts and make sure it is incompliance with all the required governance policies.
- Respond to and – when appropriate – resolve or escalate security incidents, threats, and vulnerabilities related to the cloud platform.
- Assist and train corporate personnel in the use of cloud platform following industry best practices.
- Perform all regular cloud infrastructure management duties, in addition to above responsibilities.
- 8+ years of proven DevOps experience with implementing and automating cloud platforms.
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including VPC, ALB/ELB, EC2, KMS, IAM, Config, Cloud Watch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Lambda, and others.
- Experience in designing shared services architectures in cloud will be an added advantage.
- Experience with the development, deployment, and automation of an enterprise cloud-based environment and maintaining security in CI/CD processes.
- Strong knowledge of cloud security topics including cloud infrastructure security/hardening, cloud platform security baselines, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge on DevOps methodologies and tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, and various other monitoring/alerting tools.
- AWS Professional level certifications along with other AWS Advanced level certifications and/or certifications of other cloud providers like Azure, GCP will be an added advantage.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills on Linux.
- Ability to utilize scripting languages such as Python, Bash and Perl and automation tools such as Chef, Ansible and IaC tools like Terraform, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work successfully in an Agile, DevOps team environment.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation abilities – able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from executives to operations and development teams.