We are currently on the lookout for a talented Architect – Quality Engineering with an innovative mind seen and a drive to build the future of the retail and restaurant industry.
- Provide technical quality engineering leadership & expertise to multiple engineering teams.
- Play a key role in evangelizing a full-stack quality engineering philosophy within the organization, uplifting standards in test automation, performance engineering, security testing and overall testing processes.
- Responsible for selection of test strategy for projects and providing guidance and recommendations to teams on achieving the optimum testability (Test Automation, Performance Engineering & Security Testing).
- Provide technical QE direction to Quality Engineers in adherence to coding, quality, functionality, performance, scalability, and on-time delivery standards.
- On a regular basis, ability to review test scenarios and automated test scripts and provide guidance for continuous improvement.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends in quality engineering, while supporting the organization in evaluating suitable strategies and steer feasibility study initiatives.
- Train and mentor Quality Engineers to uplift standards and to bring testing productivity into test strategies.
- Drive tool selection and oversee the development of test infrastructure across projects.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Product, Project Management, and UI/UX teams to review onrequirements, architecture and designs to ensure comprehensive testability can be achieved.
- Mentor, coach and lead a team of Quality Engineers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification and 10+ years of industry experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in playing a similar role and having experience in handling multiple projects, clients in diversified technology spectrums.
- Strong knowledge in quality engineering practices and processes.
- Expert knowledge of agile software testing practices, test design techniques and test reporting.
- Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment and strong knowledge in software engineering concepts.
- Experience in solving software test automation challenges in a pragmatic approach.
- Experience in building web and mobile test automation frameworks using open-source tools such as Selenium and Appium.
- Experience in testing middle tier and service-oriented architectures using tools such as Rest- Assured or SoapUI.
- Strong knowledge of Java, OOP concepts, coding standards and improving code quality.
- Expertise in performance testing tools such as JMeter.
- Experience in testing large scale enterprise services, or performance / scale / stress tests.
- Experience in working with continuous integration / delivery, build and source control tools such as Jenkins, Maven and GIT.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional certifications such as ISTQB, PMI-ACP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) would be an added advantage.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.