We are currently on the lookout for a talented Associate Technical Lead with a deep understanding of product engineering to collaborate with, lead, and inspire engineers within an Agile delivery environment.
- Work in the design and development of an end-to-end product for restaurants, retailers and grocers globally.
- Work in and manage lean, agile teams to drive engineering excellence.
- Work closely with teams distributed globally.
- Adhere to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices.
- Understand and implement ever evolving best practices.
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team, in an Agile delivery environment.
- Adhere to DevOps principles as you take projects through their full software lifecycle – from development, QA, and deployment to post-production support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 4+ years of experience developing production enterprise applications and in managing teams.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- In depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g. HTTP, browser/JS engine architecture, relational and NoSQL databases, Linux, containers/virtual machines.
- Familiarity with mobile application development will be an advantage (iOS and/or Android).
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and prior experience working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS will be an added advantage.
- Having knowledge of the payments domain or experience working with payments processors would be an added advantage.